Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brag Post

bicycleMy biker friends said they have shorts in my size!!  By gosh they do!  I took them for a long test ride tonight. (I have big ideas!! ) Back to those later.
I doubled my bike route.  I rode 15.8 miles in 1 hour and 42 minutes with three potty breaks!
While I was forging new trails my s.i.l. brought forth into this world a little one!! Betsy Irene!
I am thrilled to hear of her arrival!!
The holiday weekend flew by!  I did some picture taking as you can see in previous posts.  I did some shopping.  I am finishing a quilt, shopping for a new bike, found some merino wool yarn to make socks and found some Pearl Izumi's (biker shorts and gloves). Went to an auction and later hubby and I went out to eat at Old Spaghetti which was another story in itself and then we took the train to the TWINS game. Whew...I need more time!
By the way my biker shorts are black! Winking smile

1 comment:

Marilyn Bergloff said...

You make me chuckle!!!! love it!!!