Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cell Phone Photo Album

Hmm? I have no idea why breakfast is on my cell phone.


I love music in the house!


The falls behind the Gutherie Theater


This chickie calls me her work mother!! We love her!


Storm damage at Christopher and Dad's place.


Yes!!!


Another garage sale. Getting people to buy my hoard!


Target Field with my hubby!




Woman of Faith, Imagine tour at the Excell in St. Paul. My S.I.L. and brand new baby and good friend! LOVE LOVE THIS EVENT!!


Dad and I took a drive to see his old home territory and church. We visited his parents grave sight.


Dad has a new kitten and this sweet photo is deceiving. This kitten is a hunter. Anything is fair game!!


She has not been named yet... any suggestions?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: