Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Friday, September 28, 2012

Chicken Anyone?

 Little Ian came for a visit!!  I enjoy seeing him and try to be somewhat entertaining for him.  I showed him the chickens!!  He was interested in the little ones I think!! 
 This little hen has a wild comb.  Hope my neices and nephews are getting a look at this one!!  I need their help naming her.  She's always nervous but she's a good one.  Nervous Nellie is not an option!
 Mama Cuckoo Maran and her little brood of seven chicks. Raising chickens is easy work but still looking for a buyer for my coop and hens.  I am looking to design a new improved set up!!   
 Pat and Michelle contributed the eggs for my hen to set on.  Looks like we have Rhodes and Barred Rocks.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: