Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Swedish Pannkakor

Just for fun I am going to blog about making Swedish pancakes.  While in Sweden I was gifted a jar of cloudberries!!!  I have tucked these treasured berries away until I got around to making Swedish pancakes.  Truth is I have never made Swedish pancakes!!  What's the matter with me?  So here I am going by a recipe found in my Lutheran Church cookbook.   A wonderful book full of great recipes but starts off with Lutefisk and White sauce!!  I have to turn ten pages worth of swedish recipes before I get to the pancake recipe!!  Uff da!  I mean Ish da to that Lutefisk!!   
Brook has NOT been herself lately.  Clingy  and has to be right in your business.  When she put her paws on the counter I had to ask John to grab the camera!!!  I wish I could understand what she was thinking!!  She got down.  She realized she wasn't to be up checking things out!!
My brother Todd and his wife Donna gave us a pint of Muddy Foot Prints organic maple syrup!!!  DEEE   LISH!!!  John raved about the syrup and loved the pancakes!!  More like dessert then supper!!!
A few spoonfuls of cloudberries and a quick trip back to Sweden for this girls heart!!  Thank you to all the family in Sweden who made our trip so wonderful!!! Wish I was on my way for another visit!!

No comments: