Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Saturday, December 15, 2012

What do my wondering eyes see?

I came home tonight to find my baby dressed as ELF!  Should I be worried?  In our family the fun spontaneous spirit is limited to Ole and Lena jokes!! Grant   Elf prancing in my living room was a shock!!!  We love Grant for his funning and joy he brings!!  Imagine the family photo album 25 years from now!!!
We welcome Janis for Christmas!!  He flew in from Germany to be with his brother Simon!!  It will be a wonderful Christmas for this Momma!!  

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hilarious! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT.........just love your family of handsome men, Carla and John.you did good:) Auntie Karyn

Bridgit said...

Your tree looks great Carla! And so does your Elf. ;)