Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cycling Cuties

Cambridge-Isanti has a new bike trail that just opened about a month ago! The Pharmacy girls met this evening to bike the trail. It's a wonderful trail and felt a little disappointed the ride was so short. Diane, on the far left, biked from home. I'm daring myself to try that out myself!


New adventures have opened up for myself since dusting off the bike. I started out last week trucking around the block [so to speak] logging in 6.2 miles. My first time around I thought I might be setting too big of a goal. I had no idea how far [ 2 miles as far as I knew] this little trip would go and how long. It took me 51 minutes and my bisquits weren't worth their fluff factor.
I took the challenge 3 times last week and pedalled 4 more this week. I have widdled off 16 minutes and have the gumption to set higher goals for next week. I have a couple of good months left before it snows right?


Karen, Shelvia, Nancy, Brenda, Beth, JoJo and Carla.


Thank you Kristina Fosse for coming out to photograph our group!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marilyn Bergloff said...

I am so impressed by all of you. Great time, sorry it was so short!!!!

TeamSabin said...

The "go Girls!"
Best way to enjoy life....out in the great outdoors with some great friends!