Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Weekend

Heather came over to have supper with me and see the garage sale set up. I'm trying to hook her up with some great deals. We visited a little.
John and I will take her up to Concordia this weekend. Her Daddy is having a tough go of it and is in the hospital a few weeks. It's still an up hill climb for him and I know that I can count on you all to uplift Ev in your prayers.


Heidi and I filled up the garage and had a garage sale. We tried, but the shoppers were somewhere else. Slow, slow. However, the right people came along for a few of the things. We gave stuff away and we still managed to make some tuition/book money.

Auntie Karyn came for coffee and cake and see what kind of wares we had to sell! Auntie Karyn is special, fun and keeps the family ties strong. I love you!

I have to share this. During the sale this weekend, Heidi and I were asked two or three times if we were sisters!! I love it!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: