Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Morning Post

This is my second time writing a post.  My computer gives me a script error and drops everything I so eloquently wrote up!!  Grrrrrr  My good mood endorphins from morning run wasted on a script error!! 
I jotted down all my visuals, sounds and smells of the beautiful county road I run.  Something along the lines of summers pace by prairie flowers blooming and naming all I've seen since spring arrived. 
Today's feature...Indigo bunting!
Added bonus!  Only have eight left!!  Only $15 / shipping extra for out of town orders.  I'll have to speak with the winter lay off crew to get another bunch made!  Seriously the best and most visited bird feeder!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marilyn Bergloff said...

Sorry you lost your first post, but glad you did a second one. You have such great insight in picking up the most beautiful Nature pictures. I love these, and your little verses that go with!!!!! You have so many talents, Carla. You truly are blessed with an artist eye and mind!!!! Thanks for sharing, and making my day more special!!!!

FamilyBergloff said...

Added note: I did my run and then grabbed my camera and took off on my bike!! Had to photograph it for you!!

Sarah said...

Wow that spider web is awesome!