Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Life after Cheetos (a.k.a A Time for Everything)

Thursday on the plane I had raw salmon salsa and Hungarian caraway goat cheese on crackers!!

Friday I had squid on pizza. I did not order this. Simon shared one piece of
squid. It was spicey and rubbery. I won' t eat that again.

I also tried a German Beer guys! Just a sip. Ey... not bad but the wine here is
very good.

Saturday
We had maultaschen and potato salad german style. Paul's favorite meal here.
It is meat and spinach in ravioli. They have this meal during lent as the ravioli
hides the meat from God.

Sunday we went to Schlumpl and Omas for dinner. We had paprika chicken and rice and noodles with paprika sauce. Very good... I will get the recipe. For supper I had caviar!!! Ish!!!!!! Lot's of cheese and bread and salami's. All
very good.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

So fun to read of your adventures. Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! (Although picky eater here would be starving as none of the mentioned food sounds good to me!) :) Lots of love from the Yanks.

Marilyn Bergloff said...

I am enjoying your pictures and stories, Carla. You are doing a great job on your blog. We missed at the annual "Bergloff" christmas. They all said "HI"! We'll see you in a week. HI to Simon!!!

Love
Mom "B"

heidi said...

Carla it sounds and looks like you are having a wonderful time. So glad to hear Paul has arrived also.
Enjoy the New Year!
Love
Heidi :)