Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Utah

I flew out to Salt Lake, Utah to visit my sister, Deb, and her family November 24 and 25th. I flew stand by. What fun to just go on a whim! We drove through the Wasach
Mtn. and stopped by Wolf Mtn ski area for a peek. They made some snow as it hadn't snowed enough as of Thanksgiving. The twins were so excited about snowboarding soon. As we drove through the mountain, along the road is a trout stream. There are little shacks all long side and then one nice cabin. Very different. But the scenery still was beautiful in it's stark winter gray. We stopped at this stream to take some pictures and
the kids threw rocks at the ice that was forming. At home with the Sabin's we had a great dinner. Las Vegas steaks on the grill! As I tucked myself into bed (thank you
Jacob for giving up your room for the night) out my bedroom window is a full moon
sitting above the mountain range! It was beautiful! In the morning I went to church at Our Savior's Lutheran Church of Roy, Utah. Loved the people there and the service was very good. Not just because Chuck is Pastor. Oh by the way... the acolyte was outstanding! You should have him more often! (Great job Jacob!) And thanks to Mitch
for sitting with Auntie at church. That was cool for me. BECAUSE... what teenager
wants to hang out with an Aunt? Mitch did! Thanks bud!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: