Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Isn't She Beautiful!!

 Elizabeth showed up to the Bride and Groom shower in my Mom's wedding dress!!  A couple years ago we pulled them out of the cedar chest for Elizabeth to try on.  She took them home thinking just maybe something could be worked into her final wedding gown.  We even suggested that Grandma Elizabeths gown could be worn for a shower.  I didn't even think [here a couple years later], hope or wonder if Elizabeth was going to wear one of those dresses today.  It caught me in a moment that I couldn't even predict.  Yes, I cry easily but I'm not the mother of the bride and I had to cry!  I had no choice!!  She's so pretty, all grown up and I'm melting.  Did it make sense to share in the moment?  Of course!!  She is the lovely daughter of my dear dear cousin, Heidi, and there are moments we hold nothing back and we cherish our families and their celebrations.
 
 Elizabeth and Josh
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear sweet Carla, thank you for your beautiful pictures of my beautiful grandaugther and her handsome Josh...I love the picture of you and Elizabeth, too. Hugs to you. Auntie Karyn