Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thank God for the Country!!

 I'm blogging backwards with my photos.  I don't know how to make a string of photos and one blog title.  First entry of our visit is down further... check them out.  Here are the last of the Amboy photos I'll post.  I love this country!!  This big open farm country.  It just seems so sad these buildings don't have pigs and cows in them.  Paul has three hens and a rooster though!!
 
 
 Here's Dad and Paul.  I know John has a heart for this type of living.  We pray you'll be in love with the land and content out in Amboy Paul.  It'll be an adventure for the next year!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

joanpunky1 said...

it looks like the guys will have their hands full! there's a lot of land there to use-more power to you, Paul!! enjoy!!!