Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Getting Together

 Remi loves to have his picture taken but he only promised me 1 1/2 shots!!  Yikes!!  I need practice and that's not enough.  So I got a few of him and now he can FB more cute pictures of himself!!
 My sweet neice, Dani!  She is a natural in front of the camera and tolerates all I ask of her.  She is sitting under a tree in prickly pine needles.  She is texting while I fuss with my camera settings.  I still am doing things the hardway.  Reading the manual is on my "should do" list.
 Joan and I hiked along county road 37.  This barn must of been a beauty in it's day!
 Forsythia!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oooh! Is that barn near Joan's house? That might be on my list of places to photograph the bride in a couple of weeks.....hmmm....I'll have to look in to that!