Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Sons

 Paul has a very genuine smile.  It's affectionate and makes my day to see his smile!!  His heart is golden and friendship is easy with him.  As a Mom of this young man I am earnest in prayer for him.  My prayer is always for God to place people in his life to minister to him and to show him God's love for him.  This wonderful young man is going to have someone drop into his life and he will know that THIS is what my Mom prayed for.  I tell Paul my prayers for him.  I also trust God to do what he wants with this loving son.  God knows my heart!  God knows Paul! 
 
 I love these two boys!!  Simon is not my born son but one we count as part of our family!!  Simon and Paul were united as brothers in 2006 through an German exchange program.  Our families cherish one another and are so fortunate to have had such a special connection.  Simon, we love you and are proud of you!! 
 Simon is a world traveler!  He stopped by to visit us this spring.  He spent a couple of weeks living with two of his host brothers in their respective college and homes.  One week in North Dakota and one week in South Dakota.  In previous week he was in Vancouver for a Youth United Nations Conference which he attends twice ? a year somewhere in the world!!  In the fall he will return to the states to study Physics!!  We look forward to seeing you soon Simon! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marilyn Bergloff said...

I love all your boys!!!!!!!