Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Saturday, October 1, 2011

From Canning to Rendering

My husband and son, Cory, have been picking apples all week! Last week they started juicing apples. This week I have been asked HOW TO make applesauce. Hmm I detect a project. Well, here comes the promised day to work together making sauce. John was so sick last 24 hours that I thought I was off the hook at least for today. Well, he woke up cured. I woke up crabby and not looking forward to canning all day. I honestly did say a prayer for my attitude and asked for help from "above". I wasn't feeling it and I went about it like a chore. Lucky for John he was able to retreat to the shop to peel apples. Lucky for me I was being transformed! FOR REAL!




Long story shorten, hubby kept on peeling apples and I kept putting by more and more apples. After I was done I took the scraps and peels out to the chicken coop and found my hubby picking more apples off of Christopher's tree. I walked up to the man and thanked him for all his work and kissed the man! He smiles and strangely enough I'm a happy girl. Thank you God!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: