Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Saturday, October 1, 2011

She Loves You Christopher

When Christopher has worked out of town we get to have Bailey. She is the smartest and very loving and obediant dog. I love her! However, when Christopher walks through that door she literally is all over him! Tonight her master came home. She pushed herself against Christopher's legs and spun around and around and made this sound. Christopher couldn't take her home tonight and now she lays making that sound again. Ears bent down, eyes beholding the look of a broken heart... and drool!! Slobber drool!! I am thinking this dog has eaten already. She keeps whining. I take her out to potty. No potty. She comes back in and whines somemore. Wow she really misses Christopher! Sitting on her haunches looking at me around the corner. She has a big slinger!! Everytime I take her out she runs for her food dish. OH!! I get it!! When your upset EAT!!! I gave her a scoop of food and she's been happy ever since!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: