Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blogging Bog Down

Well my cousin, Denise is my first blog highlight!!!  Having troubles uploading [ the user and perhaps slow connections ].  I had three photos picked out and this is the only one that "held on".  

I have hundreds of photos and so much to share!!  I am sure you don't want to see every step by step photo of  our adventure to Sweden!  It was a long haul as expected.  I packed too much!  When we started our decent upon Arlanda, Sweden it looked like Alaska...Minnesota...  

We were whisked off to Nynashamn on the Baltic Sea.  The next day we headed north to Orsa.  I want to share our trip via photos !! So bear with me because we just got wi-fi and with our busy schedule and some slow connection my photos will come slowly!!  I can't wait to share what is going on!!    I'll leave you with this... Dancing with my sister to Johan pa snip pen last night played by Sweden's famous fiddler!!  SKAL!!

3 comments:

joanpunky1 said...

you sound like you're having a blast!! enjoy it all!! we'll have plenty of time to see the pictures
when you get back- love and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see all of your photos!
-Ben

Anonymous said...

So, so excited that you are blogging - such an amazing trip for you ladies!!! Thanks for posting photos!!! Pam A.