Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day One Stockholm

Busy like the Minnesota State Fair!!!
Denise pointed this out!!  I ran in Ostersund one night (10:30 pm midnight sun safe) and only a short bit.  I have every intention to get back on the road when I get home.  I'll have to sign up for my next fun run.   I think I have done ok with all the walking, biking and hiking.  
Kings Court
This is the photo some Swedish girl said I shouldn't take.  It was disrespectful to the people involved.  I wasn't photographing the hooligans just the police girls!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the fun photos.we love them especially the wonderful kinfolk in the pictures........we miss you all and praying for a safe trip home for all of you......Family is wonderful and you found more of them to love:) See you all soon..Mom/Auntie Karyn