Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Return to Nynashamn

Ivan and Monica have this little cottage out back for guest.  Lars and Lydia had the cottage.  Four of us girls stayed upstairs in adorable rooms and quite comfortable and cozy.  Kim and Rhonda stayed in the "honeymoon suite" downstairs!!  It was a very large room and king sized bed and bathroom access.
Ivan took Rhonda and I mushroom hunting.  We didn't find any.  Monica had harvested the day before and made mushroom soup or sauce.  We had some and it was good!!
Wild blueberries everywhere!!
Oh dear... I cannot see the photos very well on my computer.  I don't edit them and heck I don't know what I look like!!  I uploaded this photo??  I had my hair pulled back and you know....
Ivan grew potatoes in buckets this spring.  He just dumps them out and picks his new potatoes for supper!!
Our favorite spot.  The porch and visiting with each other!!
Ivan and Kim riding down to the harbor to book reservations that we later cancelled because we were soooo tired!!!  We had spent all day down at the harbor and by the time 7 p.m. dinner rolled around we just wanted to stay home and sit in the porch with them!!

No comments: