Stand on Grace, walk by Faith, Live in Love, Grace and Peace be your in abundance. 1 Peter 1:2

Monday, July 16, 2012

This is still Orsa near Mora Sweden.  We are up on a ski resort hill and checking out the fancy restaurant!!  Along side the restaurant is a tiger preserve [?]  I have been so poor to keep track of the names of places I have been.  Sorry.  But It is not going to be a great narration of our days.  
I am usually bloggin after midnight and up before 6!! I'm needing to keep a promise to myself tonight and get to bed "early" and sleep in tomorrow.  It's awfully cool to pull of my eye mask and see what looks like 6 a.m. and look at the clock and it's 4 a.m.!!    Where I stand I should see some tigers roam around the enclosed forest but they are not out.  The skies are not blue yet and it's always an off and on rain and sunshine!!  50's to maybe 60 degrees up north.
We had to take a photo of the excavator's daughters in this culvert!!  Skiers come through this under the hill/mountain when they get off the ski lift and head to the lodge.
Tiger sanctuary and the spectators benches.  All this is in Orsa.

I'm quite a few days behind in blogging.  I will work on more tomorrow morning.  It is wash day and shopping day as well.  We are heading to Stockholm this week on the train FIRST CLASS!!  We are loving every evening with our cousins and we laugh and laugh and enjoy good food and wine!!    It is so beautiful here but the family... a blessing!

2 comments:

Marilyn Bergloff said...

So glad that you are enjoying the beautiful country side there in Sweden. Sofie just told me, that she wished she was in Sweden!!! She has enjoyed your pictures too. Thanks for posting all that you have. We are enjoying your trip through your blog!!!

joanpunky1 said...

Every morning I jump on the computer and check your blog for new pictures and explanations.
the scenery is beautiful and brings back memories of our trip so long ago- you all look like you're having such a good time!
Enjoy, as I'm sure you'll bring
back lots of stories!!